1 of 223 >
Important things I’ve learned in the last 6 months.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
These are so true.
today is good. life is good. im doing ok
Through the opinions of second graders we are able to conclude that quicksand is not as scary to our upcoming generations as it was to us, and research shows us why.
Chemistry, UNC-Chapel Hill
The premise of minimum wage, when it was introduced, was that a single wage earner should be able to own a home and support a family. That was what it was based on; a full time job, any job, should be able to accomplish this.
The fact people scoff at this idea if presented nowadays, as though the people that ring up your groceries or hand you your burgers don’t deserve the luxury of a home and a family, is disgusting.
someone please talk about Marxism with me
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
the best song
coffee, chai, and hot chocolate! and crepes! meal plans really aren’t half bad
I just need a hug and to sleep for several days and then have amnesia for a while and then suddenly gain social skills.
Tagged: #and then go on a road trip